- Litter free living Schools
A Litter Free Living fundraiser is RISK FREE, NO UPFRONT COST, NO MINIMUM ORDERS, NO SORTING ORDERS as all orders are made by the individual and sent to their selected address.
1. Register your organisation and you will be provided with your own Fundraiser Number which will be given to your students, parents, family, and friends. Enter the Fundraiser Number at checkout and 20% of each sale will go to your organisation.
2. Each order will be packed and shipped individually to the students, parents, family or friends home.
3. You will earn 20% of sales. This money will be automatically be paid to you at the end of each quarter. This is a hassle free way to earn money for your organisation.
4. You have 3 options for your Litter Free Fundrasier 1. 20% of all sales generated by your code go back to your organisation. 2. 10% of all sales generated by your code goes back to your organisation and a 10% discount is given to your customers. 3. 20% discount is given to your customers at checkout.
Any organisation who wants to raise money, care for the environment and encourage healthy eating habits are welcome to register. Litter Free Living fundraising would be great for schools, pre-schools, child care centers, sporting organisation, Facebook businesses or personal bloggers.
Promote a litter free lunch through your organisation, whether it is once a month, once a week or everyday. Litter Free Living products help people to reduce their use of disposable waste and promotes healthy eating. It has been estimated that on average a school-age child using a disposable lunch generates three pieces of litter per day, which equates to 30 kg of waste per year. This works out to be 15 tonnes of waste produced by a school of 500 students each year from lunch boxes alone! (Queensland Government – Sustainable Schools). Package-free lunches tend to result in reducing litter and they encourage healthy eating. A quarter of Australian children aged 5-17 years are overweight or obese (National Health Survey 2007-2008).